Happy Friday everyone! Here are all of the things that I have been crushing on this week from the interwebs...which just so happen to all be from lovely ladies.
- I absolutely love this post, written by Carrie from Wish Wish Wish, on body image! Her attitude is absolutely wonderful and I can identify with every single word that she wrote. I really appreciate when women are so open about their body image.
- Maybe I am just super into the body positivity movement, but I just really love this post by Elizabeth over on Delightfully Tacky about how bloggers are bringing the authenticity back to the fashion industry by forcing them to dress real bodies. I just love everything she writes.
- I love everything about Emily's online life, her blog, her store, even her instagram is adorable. Check them out! She has an adorable sense of style both worn and decor and she is just the sweetest!
- I am in love with the song All About that Bass by Megan Trainer. If you haven't heard it yet...a) where have you been? and b) go listen to it now. but seriously.
- I am so excited about these upcoming books! Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham and Yes Please by Amy Poehler