You guys, we have had glimpses of fall weather and it has been absolutely wonderful. Though, Kansas has thrown a few more days of 90+ into the mix, I think it is just about time for that beautiful fall weather we have all been craving. I have really been admiring floppy black hats, leather pieces, sweaters, and ankle booties so far this season. I think they will definitely be some of my most worn items in my closet. Here are some of the gems I have found that I have my eye on!
- #1- This perfect little leather clutch from Zuzii
- #2- I love this hat from Minnetonka, isn't it adorable?
- #3- Part of me wishes that I could give my left arm for these perfect clogs from Free People. However, I remember that I really need my left arm. They are just too darn cute!
- #4- This sweater from Forever 21 looks like it is just as snuggly as they come! It would look great over dresses, skirts, or with a pair of high waisted jeans!
- #5- I kid you not, one of my 8th grade students has a pair of these Toms wedges and I am super jealous. She has pretty rockin' style. I need me a pair.